5 of the MUST tries at Freo’s newest hot spot.
The Sunshine Harvester Works will be opening its doors to the public Friday 14 February, there will be a lot more than love in the air, revellers can expect a constant variety of eats from some of Perth’s best food innovators.
We thought we’d make it easy for you and tell you 5 of the MUST tries at Freo’s newest hot spot:
1. You can drink your beer, and whisky too! Union Brewery and Distillery have been distilling whisky since 2008 at the Old Coast Road Brewery in Myalup, south of Perth, under the name Geographe Distillery. But his new operation at Sunshine brings all his creations of whisky, beer, gin, limoncello and grappa (coming soon) together under one roof!
2. We love our bread, we love our Devoted Artisan Butter, but most of all, we love each other! What started as a family project turned into a buttery dream come true with four kinds of butter in their collection: Natural, Slightly Salted, Seaweed and Lemon Myrtle. On special occasion they also craft ‘lemon butter’!
3. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, Al Pastor! One of the newest kids on the block is a taqueria and tequila bar. From the team who brought Perth some of the best burgers we ever did eat *Royal’s*, Alastair is dishing up tacos, quesadillas, burritos and all the other Mexican goodness. Wash it down with a Jalapeno Margarita, a Tequila Negroni or one of their other refreshing cocktails.
View the full menu here.
4. Spice up your life with Dingo Sauce Co. The Widow Maker just earnt its claim to fame when it nabbed itself a spot in Season 11 of Hot Ones with Sean Evans. To HEAT things up even more, first celeb being interview for the season is no other than hottie mac hot Margot Robbie. Bow chicka bow wow.
5. What’s fancier than fancy sauce? Short Order just released their new mouth-watering Fancy Burger with its fancy sauce and fancy insides. @blackwoodvalleybeefandlamb grass fed beef pattie, American Cheddar, pickles, raw onion and fancy sauce. Single, double and triple available.
We will take one of each please.
The Sunshine Harvester Details
- Hours: Thursday through to Sunday 5pm – 10pm
- Vendors: Indulge in the rotation of permanent pop up establishments such as Union Brewery, Bumplings, Dingo, Fish Boss, Stampede Gelato, Freo Pizza, Short Order, Ray’s Satay, Gratias Organics and Pantry92.
- Location: 1 James Street Corner Beach and, James St, Fremantle WA 6160
- Website: thesunshineharvesterworks.com.au
More delicious foodie reads await at our things to do in Perth guide.