Love Perth and want to help share it with the world?
With a BIG 2017 planned we are looking for a couple of Perthect interns, who are currently studying in marketing or journalism and are looking to get some hands-on experience in social media and content marketing with one of Perth’s fastest growing new media networks.
“Social media and strategic thinking skills are highly prized by prospective employers in many industries, this is an invaluable opportunity to develop your experience and knowledge in the field.”
Director and Co-Founder Ryan Northover
What can you expect from the So Perth internship?
Working closely with the So Perth directors (Adam Barrell and Ryan Northover) you will gain experience in the following roles and responsibilities
- Content strategy and article creation for soperth.com.au
- Social media content creation across So Perth social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Social media management across So Perth social channels
- Social advertising campaigns
- Analyse insights and analytics across website and social channels
- Work on new business proposal
- Account management of existing campaigns/clients
- Invites to exclusive Perth events and launches
- Access to amazing Perth experiences
- Your own author bio giving you full credit for your work
- This internship is unpaid however, there is an opportunity for payment through sponsored campaigns.
“The So Perth Internship has been constructed to provide individuals with a taste of all things So Perth, to broaden your knowledge and skills within marketing/journalism. This internship will provide you with a head start and future success within the industry.”
Managing Director and Co-Founder Adam Barrell
So Perth Internship Form
If you are interested, please fill out the form below and we will be in contact shortly.