Plan ahead Armadale and Thornlie Train Line Shutdown to Commence January 6th.
From the evening of Friday 6 January until last service Sunday 22 January there will be a series of shutdowns and a significant decrease in the number of trains operating on the Armadale and Thornlie lines.
Last trains on Friday 6 January are:
- Perth to Armadale: 6.47pm
- Perth to Cannington: 7.02pm
- Perth to Thornlie: 7.07pm
- Armadale to Perth: 7.31pm
- Thornlie to Perth: 7.35pm
Trains will be disrupted as follows:
- From first service until approximately 6.30pm trains between Armadale and Perth will run on a half hour schedule. Passengers will be required to change trains at Carlisle Station.
- All trains on the Armadale and Thornlie lines will be cancelled from approximately 7.00pm. Train replacement buses will operate.
- Trains will run on a reduced frequency between Carlisle and Armadale.
- Trains will be cancelled between Perth and Carlisle. Train replacement buses will be operating.
As the capacity on the Armadale and Thornlie lines will be significantly reduced, especially during peak times, we recommend that you consider alternatives to your regular journeys during the Shutdowns. Thornlie Station
- Trains between Thornlie and Cannington will be cancelled for the entirety of the Shutdowns. Train replacement buses will be operating between Thornlie and Cannington.
For more information visit transperth.wa.gov.au/armadalelineclosures