Perth and the southwest of WA can expect a series of cold fronts to move through over the coming 3 days.
The Bureau of Meteorology has issued a warning ahead of three days of cold fronts to start tonight in Perth and the southwest of Western Australia.
BOM WA has issued reports of potentially damaging wind gusts of up to 100km/h in some areas.
Twitter: Series of cold fronts will move through WA’s southwest
The 3-day cold front is also expected to bring heavy rainfall of up to 70mm in some areas. This could also see Perth double the total range f all for the month within the 3 day period.
Perth Weather Forecast
While wet weather is forecast for the next few days Perth won’t be chilling throughout the night or during the day with minimums expected 12C and above and not maximum below 19C.
- Friday: Max 21 – High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon.
- Saturday: Min 12, Max 21 – Very high (95%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening.
- Sunday: Min 14, Max 21 – Very high (near 100%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm.
- Monday: Min 14, Max 19 – Very high (near 100%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Gusty winds in the morning.
- Tuesday: Min 14, Max 20 – High (80%) chance of showers.
- Wednesday: Min 11, Max 19 – Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers.
For further weather alerts visit bom.gov.au
Further Perth news updates on SoPerth.com.au.
Feature image: twitter.com/BOM_WA