On Saturday the 6th of April 2019 Northbridge 8 venues will partner with 8 local craft breweries.
Northbridge will light up as eight of the neighbourhood’s best venues partner with eight Western Australian Craft Breweries to create Perth’s first ever Urban Craft Beer Crawl!
Promising a never before seen self-guided Craft Beer tasting experience, Urban Craft Beer Crawl is an afternoon out you and your mates won’t want to miss!
You’ll enjoy unique experiences at a hand-picked selection of local bars whilst of course enjoying a range of Craft Beers from the best breweries Western Australia has to offer!
Urban Craft Beer Crawl Participating Venues and Breweries
1. Yes Please Perth Ft.
3. Henry Summer Ft. Eagle Bay Brewing Co
4. Northbridge Brewing Company by Beerland Ft. Beerland Brewing
5. Nevermind Smallclub Ft. Otherside Brewing Co.
6. The Palace Arcade Ft. Feral Brewing Company
7. The Bird Ft. Mash Brewing
8. The Standard Perth Ft. Nowhereman Brewing Company
Aside from the awesome beers, one of the best things about Urban Craft Beer Crawl is that it’s a completely self-guided day out! What that means is you can go where you want, when you want! How good!
- Cost: The Crawler – $60 + Booking Fee
- Date: On sale Friday 15th February at
11:00am Buy: events.ticketbooth.com.au
- Visit Eight of Northbridge’s Best Craft Beer Venues
- Taste Beers by Eight of WA’s Best Craft Beer Breweries
- 3 x Complimentary 75ml Tastings at each Participating Venue (Available 12-4pm)
- 1 x Complimentary 200ml Sample at each Participating Venue (Available 12-5pm)
- 1 x Complimentary Lunch Item (See Ticket Details for Lunch Item)
- Official “Urban Craft Beer Crawl” Tasting Paddle
- Official “Urban Craft Beer Crawl” Sample Glass (200ml)
For further details visit urbancraftbeercrawl.com.au.