Chicken & Beer Festival – to be honest this should have happened ages ago.
We’ve had Goon and Nugz Festival, but it’s now time to go full chicken.
Lovers of chicken and beer will be crowing over the announcement that the Chicken and Beer Festival, is coming to Subiaco Market Square for the Long Weekend in late April.
Kicking off Friday evening, 23rd of April, with two sessions on Saturday and a day session to close the festival on Sunday, chicken and beer enthusiasts will be invited to indulge in a fun festival setting complete with music, carnival rides, activities and of course chicken on chicken on chicken.
Chicken & Beer Festival Eats and Drinks
Picture this: all the chicken you can imagine from New Orleans and Korean Fried Chicken to Indonesian, Indian, Soul, Brazilian and Jamaican flavours; prepared and cooked fresh by local Perth establishments and food trucks such as Satchmo, Baolicious, Smokr, Munchy Machine and more.
No doubt that will create a thirst, wash down the tasty chicken eats with a great selection of over 60 beers served ice-cold by some of your favourite craft beer breweries including Pirate Life, Little Creatures, Fat Bull, Whalebone, Good Drinks, Mountain Goat and many more.
Of course, beer won’t be the only choice of drink – there will also be bars exclusively for cider, wine and cocktails.
Vegans and vegetarians are not forgotten either and won’t be left out – some of the festival vendors will be serving up delicious meat-free alternatives!
Chicken & Beer Festival Eats Entertainment
Entertainment options will be aplenty over the weekend. Buskers, big screen broadcasting live AFL games, silent disco for the groovers, carnival rides (dodgem cars and wave swinger), carnival games and garden games for everyone to enjoy. All four sessions are open to all-ages. Entry is free for children under 18, accompanied by a legal guardian. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
Chicken & Beer Festival Details
- Long Weekend Opener: Friday 23rd April 2021 – 4:30pm – 10:30pm
- Family Fun Day: Saturday 25th April – 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday Night Fever :Saturday 24th April – 5:00pm – 11:00pm
- Long Weekend Sunday Session: Sunday 25th April – 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Registration for Presale opens Tuesday 9th March (midday)
Presale tickets available for purchase Thursday 18th
- Register for presale access and go into the draw to win the Ultimate Chicken & Beer Experience – 10 cartons of craft beer + 10 tickets to the Festival + $500 voucher, redeemable at any one of the four sessions.
- Presale General Admission Ticket – $22 (inclusive of fees)
- Includes 1 free drink.
General Release tickets will be available for purchase from Tuesday 23rd March (9am)
- Single Ticket – $30 (inclusive of fees) – includes 1 free drink.
- Group Tickets (6+) – $26 each (inclusive of fees) – includes 1 free drink for each ticket.
For presale registration and to purchase tickets please visit: chickenandbeerfestival.com.
Discover more of Perth’s best eats and drinks on SoPerth.com.au.
Never miss a bite or sip in Perth again – register here for So Perth eats and drinks mailout for the freshest and tastiest bites delivered straight to your inbox.