The U.S always does things bigger than most.
While Australia’s line up for toilet paper – some in the U.S line up for guns and ammo.
Reports and photos are taking over the socials in the U.S as many line up at local guns and ammo stores to purchase more guns and ammunition.
A report on usatoday.com states
Many said they were looking for extra protection, primarily ammo, in case the virus shuts down most businesses.
The report goes on to state that there is a growing wave of Americans who are going to retailers, pawnshops and online (cause why not be able to get guns and ammo online) to purchase guns and ammunition in the wake of the Coronapandemic.
Perhaps if they have more guns they can beat the spread of the Coronavirus.
Feature image: Twitter @RodLurie
More related Coronavirus reads:
- Coronavirus Clinics Perth: Where To Get Tested In Perth
- Gili Islands Off Lombok Closed Due To Coronavirus Fears
- Mark McGowan Announces $607 Million Stimulus For WA
- Anzac Day Services Cancelled Throughout WA
- Must Watch: Joe Rogan & Michael Osterholm Discuss Coronavirus
- Woolworths To Open Early Specifically For Elderly & Those With Disability