Sure you could catch the train or Uber… or why not cruise on the Swan!
Get to and from the State of Origin at Optus Stadium in style on Fit to Travel’s Captain Cook Cruise Charter.
One of the biggest sporting events to ever hit Perth is nearly here and as such needs an equally as epic way to arrive at the game.
Departing Barrack Street Jetty, you will cruise the Swan River (with eats and drinks) and arrive at Optus Stadium Jetty, just metres from the stadium’s main gate.
Whether you’re wearing blue or maroon, it will be a great way to catch up with friends and mix with fellow League fans before this historic match.
So what’s it all about?
The ultimate State of Origin game day experience
The Pre-Match Cruise is a 1.5 hour cruise on Perth’s magnificent Swan River and offers Express Return to Perth CBD after the game.
State of Origin Optus Stadium Cruise Details
Want to be part of the action? Earlybird tickets are now available at $149 per person for bookings made before 31st May 2019. The price will then increase to $165 per person after this date.
What’s included in the price?
- Substantial canapes
- Free-flow premium beer, wine and soft drinks pre-match (a cash bar is available on post-match return)
- Transport to and from the game without having the fight the crowds at the bus, taxi and train platforms
Cruise timing as follows:
- 3.15pm – Board MV Queen of The Valley at Barrack Street Jetty
- 3.30pm – Depart Barrack Street Jetty and cruise the Swan River for 1.5 hours
- 5.00pm – Arrive Optus Stadium (Burswood Jetty)
- 8.00pm – Board MV Queen of The Valley at Optus Stadium (Burswood Jetty)
- 8.15pm – Depart Burswood Jetty (cash bar available)
- 8.35pm – Arrive Barrack Street Jetty
Want to know more or book now visit trybooking.com.
Pick a side WA