Drive safe these Easter holidays in WA.
Easter double demerits will be active on WA roads from Thursday 1st to Monday 5th April inclusive.
- When do Easter double demerits start in WA?
Thursday 1st of April 2021
- When do Easter double demerits finish in WA?
Monday 5th April 2021 inclusive
What offences are considered under double demerits?
Double demerits are applicable to the following offences:
- Drink or drug driving
- Failing to wear a seatbelt and child restraint
- Running a red light
- Illegal use of a mobile phone while driving
- Drive a motor vehicle fitted with a device designed to evade detection by a speed camera (14 points during double demerits period)
- Drive a motor vehicle in a manner to evade detection by a speed camera (14 points during double demerits period)
Don’t drive tired
Recharge at WA’s top pitstops on your next road trip.
Perth is a driving capital. We love the freedom to be at the wheel when it comes to getting to our next destination, but sometimes it can become a chore, a bit of a yawn fest when driving for long stretches.
To make sure you are kept fully aware from point A to B, we list the top pitstops just outside of Perth to recharge your mental batteries and sometimes stomach too.
Sometimes the best and safest way to travel is to travel to point C and D before getting to B.