Wolf Lane will play host to a 3 day tequila laneway festival – Fiesta de Tequila.
1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila… 4.
If tequila is life then the 3 day Fiesta de Tequila Laneway Festival in May is for you.
Take a trip down Wolf Lane to celebrate all things tequila, margarita, nachos, burritos and much more!
Fiesta de Tequila Details
While you can’t actually stay there for 3 days… though it could be worth a nudge. There will be 7 sessions available throughout the 3 days so there is bound to be a time that will work perfectly for you and your amigos.
- Friday 3rd May: 7pm
- Saturday 4th May: 1pm, 4pm, 7pm
- Sunday 5th May: 1pm, 4pm, 7pm
Location: Wolf Lane Bar
Tickets are from $35 per person, which includes:
- Espolòn Tommy’s Margarita with a fruity kick – pick your poison: passionfruit, mango or blood orange!
- Na-cho Nachos! Top your Tommy’s with an epic tray of nachos – load up the guac and Espolòn infused salsa
- Wicked Burrito – treat your taste buds with the likes of candied banana and marshmallow stuffed burritos, drizzled with Espolòn dark chocolate glaze
- Espolòn Tasting Station: discover the range, for shaking, for stirring, for sipping, for stashing
- Live music and DJs with a Mexican twist… Buena onda!
- Coronaritas: cervezas + margaritas = good times
- Twisted Tequila cocktails, with all the best tequila inspired sips and so much more!
Tickets now available at myguestlist.com.au.
Want more of the goods in Perth?
Check out our guide of top things to do in Perth.
Feature image: espolontequila.com