Cooee is unveiling a blossoming spring menu complete with flowing wine
You had us at flowing wine.
Cooee is an iconic destination that honours the WA landscape in a riverside haven, and they’re putting on a show this spring with four courses of plates that hero the blossoming season showcasing the best of what’s on our seasonal doorstep.
- Leeuwin Coast Akoya, apple, dill
- Rosemary focaccia, Great Southern Groves olive oil
- Neerabup tomato salad, borlotti beans, feta
- Local straciatella, zuchinni, hazelnut, mint
- Raw Abrolhos tuna, fermented chilli, ginger, cabbage
- Steak tartare, cured egg yolk, black pepper bread
- Rainbow trout, peperonata, caper, parsley
- Spatchcock chicken, spring pea, broad bean, lemon
- French fried potatoes
- Celery hearts, apple, Somerset cheddar
- Green beans, pickled eschallot, parsley
- Mango pavlova, lemon myrtle
- Valhrona chocolate, brownie, chantilly
Price: $135 per person
When: Wednesday September 22nd, 6:30 pm
Where: 171/173 Mounts Bay Rd, Perth WA 6000
All Images Supplied
Never miss a bite or a sip in again with our latest Perth eats and drinks news on SoPerth.com.au.