Just tap it in…new Perth mini golf course Goanna Golf opens July 17th
Give it a little tappy. Tap Tap Taparoo! You’ll be happier than Happy Gilmore to hear about Perth’s newest mini golf, Goanna Golf at Point Walter Golf Course.
Point Walter is one of Perth’s favourite riverside locations, especially if you have little ones. And it’s easy to see why – it’s a great open space with excellent facilities.
Now there’s even more reason to visit Point Walter, and that’s to check out Perth’s newest mini golf course!
It’s 18 holes of golfing fun – made mini so it’s perfect for the little ones and people of all golfing levels.
This isn’t your average putt-putt.
Goanna Golf is beautifully landscaped and mimics an actual 18 hole golf course that has reportedly cost the City of Melville $1.5m to complete.
Get a sneak preview of the 17th hole here:
What you need to know
Starting with the logistics for bookings and safety:
- Goanna Golf bookings can only be made online. Walk up bookings cannot be accepted to ensure we maintain social distancing within the venue.
- Each tee time is limited 4 people
- Tee times will be spaced 10 minutes apart to ensure social distancing.
- Balls and putters will be disinfected by our team prior to your use. We will also provide you with wipes to disinfect the balls and putter when you return them to the pro shop.
What kind of events would be suitable here?
With catering available and a cafe on site, Goanna Golf is a great option for any event such as:
- School excursions & school holiday outings
- Corporate fun days & team building
- Group bookings & parties
- Family outings
Who will be first to tee off against their mates at this brand new Perth mini golf course when it opens on July 17th?
It’s all in the hips!
Feature image: Instagram @pointwaltergolf
More Things to do in Perth on SoPerth.com.au.