Katena popping up 8 July – 14 July 2019 at Carine Regional Open Space.
Katena the giant inflatable maze has toured the world since 1992 – from the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain to the Opera House, Sydney Australia and now it’s back in WA.
The temporary immersive art installation, KATENA offers a dazzling maze of winding paths and soaring domes that create a sense of wonder and enchantment for all ages and abilities.
Visitors will be transported into an amazing world of light, colour and sound as they walk through the inflatable luminarium.
Watch: Architects of Air – Luminarium 2018
The City of Stirling is proud to bring this incredible and exclusive experience back to Western Australia for the first time in 10 years.
- Monday to Friday 10.00am – 4.00pm (last admission)
- Saturday to Sunday 9.00am – 4.45pm (last admission)
Carine Regional Open Space (Directions)
For more details visit stirling.wa.gov.au.
What’s on in Perth this winter
- Top Things To Do In Perth This Winter
- Date Nights: Winter Date Night Ideas In Perth
- Winterworld Fremantle: The True Magic of Winter
- Skating At: Ice Skating at Elizabeth Quay
- Perth Winter Fest 2019: Free Events and Experiences