Michael Osterholm gives it to CNN straight about how underprepared we are for this crisis.
If you missed it we highly recommend you watch this video of Michael Osterholm with Joe Rogan discussing coronavirus where he states “My job isn’t to scare you out of your wits, it’s to scare you into your wits.” (watch now).
Michael Osterholm is a medical detective having spent his whole career tracking infectious diseases down and trying to stop them.
As part of his latest interview with CNN he states we’re worse-prepared today that when he started sounding the alarm years ago.
Watch the full video:
More on SoPerth.com.au
- Coronavirus Perth Breaking New: 17 New Cases Confirmed In WA Today
- Latest Coronavirus Update From Scott Morrison: Full Travel Ban, No Food Shortage, Financial SupportAdvertisement
- Where to get tested for Coronavirus in Perth
- What does home isolation really mean
- How to minimise the spread of Coronavirus in Perth
- Latest supermarket update – opening hours and shopping restrictions