Glamping in a luxurious light-filled geodesic dome.
We’ve previously bought you an article showcasing some of Perth and WA’s top glamping locations, but there is definitely one that stands out above the rest – Mile End Glamping.
Watch: Glamping at it’s finest in the heart of the Margaret River
You won’t be sacrificing any luxury when you stay at Mile End Glamping – if anything you will most likely be upgrading your life.
Relax and enjoy the wildlife, native bush and river flowing through the estate from your own private dome – perfectly designed for 2.
Mile End Glamping Domes
Mile End Glamping geodesic domes include a private bathroom, kitchen, king bed, adjacent deck with private spa bath and BBQ and much more.
Luxury features include:
- King sized four poster canopy bed
- Kitchen with drainer sink, fridge, dishwasher
- Private luxury bathroom with rainfall and wall mounted showers
- Elevated private BBQ and Spa deck
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating
- Sumptuous towels, linen and bathrobes
- Chic, Hamptons inspired decor
Want to take your glamping experience even further?
Gourmet hamper/meal delivery, personal chef, personal training sessions and massage treatments also available for booking.
The best part… just in case the above wasn’t enough. Mile End Glamping is located just 15-minutes drive from Margaret River – the perfect place to take off from as you explore the Margaret River region (no doubt mostly the wineries and breweries) and then to your luxurious dome to enjoy your spoils collected in the magical surrounds.
Please note a minimum 2 night stay applies.
For more information or to book your glamping stay visit mileendglamping.com.au.
- Luxury throughout WA: WA’s top glamping spots
- Don’t forget the pups: WA’s dog-friendly caravan and camping spots
- Your next WA getaway will be to Katanning: Premier Mill Hotel
- Ride and wine: Electric bike Margaret River winery and brewery tour
- Rottnest Glamping: 5 reasons to glamp at Discovery Rottnest
Image Source: mileendglamping.com.au