Now you can go for a cycle on the Swan River.
Perth Waterbike Adventures has just launched in Perth and will provide a new fun and exciting way to take in Perth’s beautiful Swan River.
It’s an experience which requires no previous experience with water bikes or having actually ridden a normal bike, as they are suitable for all abilities.
Choose between a 30min or 1-hour session.
The 30min session at $35 per person will see you gliding Matilda Bay’s sparkling waters and enjoy the magnificent scenery from a different perspective.
The 60min session at $70 per person starts from Matilda Bay, meandering onto Pelican Point Marine Reserve, which offers fantastic marine and birdlife – you might even be lucky enough to spot some dolphins. Then you will head across to the famous Blue Boat House/Crawley Boat Shed and then loopback as you gently pedal along the foreshore to Matilda Bay enjoying the views and observing nature.
Watch: No better way to take in the Swan River
Want to be one of the first to experience the thrill of riding a bike on the Swan? Perth Waterbike Adventures’s are providing a 25% discount on all bookings valid until 21st March.
Perth Waterbike Adventure Finer Details
- The minimum height is 120 cm (10 yrs. and above)
- Each waterbike holds one (1) rider of up to 120kg
- The tour is run at a leisurely pace
- Children 10 – 15 to be accompanied by an adult
- Life jackets to be worn by all participants
- Tours: A minimum and maximum of four (4) participants is required to ensure departure
- Participants to sign indemnity prior to departure
For tickets and more information visit perthwaterbikeadventures.com.
Want more of Perth?
Check out the top things to do in Perth.