Perth Cocktail Festival – why hasn’t this been a thing already?
Brimming with entertainment, themed bars and best-in-class small-batch booze; we introduce the festival that salutes the art of cocktails and mixology – Perth Cocktail Festival.
The first-ever dedicated cocktail festival will see Perth’s favourite bars and restaurants join forces to showcase an array of cocktails and matching food tastings, over one massive long weekend, 26, 27 & 28 February 2021.
The Perth Cocktail Festival shakes and stirs in the spectacular surrounds of Crown Parklands. Situated on the Burswood foreshore, next to the Crown Towers, the venue plays the perfect host, with plenty of shady green grass plus rolling landscape and riverside views.
What can I expect at Perth Cocktail Festival?
Wind your way through Perth Cocktail Festival, a showcase of cocktails and small-batch booze from around the globe, shaken and stirred by specialty mixologists across four jam-packed sessions.
Take a boozy masterclass and perfect your garnishing skills, enjoy a food safari and sample from our many pop-up restaurants, laze on the grass under a brollie, or kick your heels up and dance the day (or night) away.
With four sessions across three days, you can pick your poison.
Festival attractions include:
- DJs and music to keep you dancing throughout the festival grounds
- Espresso Martini Land – ice cold, creamy and rich, the buzz is on us
- Sakura Saloon – inspired by the finest Japanese landscapes and liquors
- Once Upon a time in Mexico – tequila, tacos and margaritas
- Island Time – lose yourself in a tiki playground with tropical rum cocktails and reggaeton DJs
- The Gin Garden – gin inspired drinks from some of the UK and Europe’s swankiest bars
- Cocktail master classes
- Silent Disco
- Cocktail shows
- Mixologists from across the city showing off their skills
- Variety of restaurant pop ups with plenty of food options and grazing tables
- Karaoke Bar + more!
Forget bar hopping, Perth Cocktail Festival has bought the crème de la crème of Perth’s flourishing cocktail scene together in one huge, outdoor festival-scape.
Expect pure mixology magic via our popups from:
- Bar Lafayette
- Neon Palms
- Mechanic’s Institute
- Foxtrot Unicorn
- and more partners to be announced over the coming weeks
Foodies rejoice – we have options. Perth Cocktail Festival has partnered with several exciting restaurants from across the city to keep you well-fed – with full details on the festival’s foodie friends dropping soon.
Perth Cocktail Festival Dates and Sessions
Location: Crown Parklands, Burswood
- Friday 26 February: 5pm-10pm (1 session)
- Saturday 27 February: 11am – 4pm & 5pm-10pm (2 sessions)
- Sunday 28 February: 3pm – 8pm (1 session)
- 1ST Release – $50 + BF (SOLD OUT)
- 2nd Release – $60 + BF
- Final Release – $70 + BF
- VIP – $230 + BF
What does Perth Cocktail Festival VIP include?
- VIP Express Entry
- VIP Reserved Premium Tent
- VIP Free Pamper Experience from our Exclusive Pamper Partner
- VIP Bar
- VIP Bathrooms
- An assortment of complimentary canapés hand-delivered to you
- VIP event host throughout the tent
For more details visit cocktailfestivalco.com.
Tickets on sale now ticketmaster.com.au.
Never miss a bite with the latest Perth eats and drinks news on SoPerth.com.au.