Perth Cocktail Festival is mixing up good times this weekend.
If ever there was a reason to fire up your group chat and get the crew together for a day/night of good times then it is for the Perth Cocktail Festival.
Burswood Park will be serving up some tasty mixes and vibes and the Perth Cocktail Festival pop-ups this weekend.
To ensure you know exactly what good times lay ahead we have broken down 7 cocktails you will 100% need to get around from some of Perth’s best bars at The Perth Cocktail Festival.
Endless Western Summer
Keep the summer feels going with Tanqueray gin, watermelon, lime, orgeat, kaffir lime
You might not want to deviate from this mix – Gordons pink gin, lemon, sparkling and strawberry.
Paw Paw Margarita
Of course, there needs to be a margarita on this list and what better venue to serve it up than one of Perth’s best small bars! Pueblo Viejo Tequila, Sloe gin, paw paw and lime.
Native Mezcal Negroni
Negroni fans will want to raise their elbows to a mixer of Siete Misterios Mezcal, Okar bitter and sweet vermouth.
sometimes you just can’t beat a classic – Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum, lime, mint and fizz.
Who remembers those big nights on Midori? No time like to present to give Midori another run with Midori Melon Liqueur, lime, Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum and green Chartreuse.
Watermelon Bubble Tea
Bubble Tea cocktail – yes please! Old Young’s pure vodka, watermelon juice, fresh watermelon, mint, black boba pearls.
For the espresso martini lovers (which is pretty much everyone) there is a dedicated bar to serving up your favourite energy-boosting cocktail.
Full Perth Cocktail Festival Cocktail List
More than just cocktails
- DJs and music to keep you dancing throughout the festival grounds
- Espresso Martini Land – ice-cold, creamy and rich, the buzz is on us
- Sakura Saloon – inspired by the finest Japanese landscapes and liquors
- Once Upon a time in Mexico – tequila, tacos and margaritas
- Island Time – lose yourself in a tiki playground with tropical rum cocktails and reggaeton DJs
- The Gin Garden – gin inspired drinks from some of the UK and Europe’s swankiest bars
- Cocktail masterclasses
- Silent Disco
- Cocktail shows
- Mixologists from across the city showing off their skills
- Variety of restaurant pop-ups with plenty of food options and grazing tables
- Karaoke Bar + more!
Perth Cocktail Festival Dates and Sessions
With four sessions across three days, you can pick your poison and find the perfect time for the group to get together.
Location: Crown Parklands, Burswood
- Friday 26 March: 5pm-10pm (1 session)
- Saturday 27 March: 11am – 4pm & 5pm-10pm (2 sessions)
- Sunday 28 March: 3pm – 8pm (1 session)
For more details visit cocktailfestivalco.com.
Tickets on sale now ticketmaster.com.au.
Never miss a bite with the latest Perth eats and drinks news on SoPerth.com.au.