List of all current Perth COVID-19 testing clinics, Private pathology and drive-thru clinics.
The State Government has opened up a number of clinics, private clinics and drive thru clinics to cater for increased demand in testing for Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Perth.
Currently, you don’t require a GP referral to be tested.
How to get tested for Coronavirus in Perth
The full list of testing locations is listed below, including a number of private pathology collection centres which can be accessed free of charge.
If you are attending a private pathology collection centre, ensure you bring your Medicare card with you.
Drive through COVID-19 testing locations
- Armadale/Forrestdale – Cnr Ranford Rd and Armadale Rd, Forrestdale
- Booragoon – 4B Shields Crescent Booragoon
- Claremont Showgrounds – 1 Graylands Rd, Entry via Gate 6
- Greenfields (Mandurah) – 73 Gordon Rd, Greenfields
- Hocking – 1/21 East Rd, Hocking
- Joondalup – Neil Hawkins Park 200 Boas Ave, Joondalup
- Lathlain – 158 Orrong Rd Lathlain
- Midland – Midland Sports Complex 45 Paterson Drive, Middle Swan
- Mount Hawthorn – 391 Oxford St, Mount Hawthorn
- Myaree – 5 Playle St, Myaree
- Osborne Park – 310 Selby St North
- Mandurah – Peel Health Campus, 110 Lakes Rd
- Airport – 16 Grogan Road
- Wangara – 66 Prindiville Drive
- Victoria Park – 458 Albany Highway
- Inglewood – 969-971 Beaufort Street
- Busselton – 32A Cook Street
- Bunbury – 207 Spencer Street (enter from Constitution St, at rear of the car park)
Some drive-through COVID-19 testing locations require an appointment prior to attending.
For more information, and to check opening times visit https://healthywa.wa.gov.au/covidclinics.
Private pathology collection centres
- Duncraig Western Diagnostic Pathology Collection Centres – Unit 11, 209 Warwick Road
- Myaree Western Diagnostic Pathology Collection Centres – 9 Hayden Court
- Rockingham Western Diagnostic Pathology Collection Centres – 11 Council Avenue
- Forrest Lakes (Thornlie) Australian Clinical Labs – 36 Murdoch Road
- Mandurah Australian Clinical Labs – Unit 2G, 11B Smart Street
- Mirrabooka Australian Clinical Labs – Unit 8, 37 Yirrigan Drive
- Ocean Reef Australian Clinical Labs – Unit 2, 4 Prendiville Ave
- Subiaco Australian Clinical Labs – Unit 4, 400 Barker Road
- Booragoon Clinipath Collection Centres – 45 Shields Crescent
- Fremantle Clinipath Collection Centres – 201 High Street (parking at rear)
- Lathlain Clinipath Collection Centres – 158 Orrong Road
- West Leederville Clinipath Collection Centres – Unit 1A, 2 McCourt Street (parking under building)
Some Private pathology collection centres require an appointment prior to attending.
For more information and to check opening times visit the private pathology collection centres external website.
COVID-19 Testing Clinics
- Armadale Health Service – Ground Floor, 3056 Albany Highway, Mount Nasura
- Fiona Stanley Hospital – Bedbrook Row, north-eastern end of hospital, Murdoch
- Joondalup Hospital – Car Park P4, Regents Park Road, Joondalup
- Rockingham General Hospital – Elanora Drive, Cooloongup
- Royal Perth Hospital – Ground Floor, Ainslie House, 48 Murray Street, Perth
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital – C Block, Hospital Avenue, Nedlands (Car park entry off Winthrop Ave only)
- St John of God Midland Hospital – Yelverton Drive, Midland
- Bunbury Health Campus – 30m left of the main entrance, Bussell Highway (cnr Robertson Drive).
Please check COVID Clinic opening times prior to visiting at https://healthywa.wa.gov.au/covidclinics.
Please visit healthywa.wa.gov.au for further information and updates.
Coronavirus Health Information Hotline – 1800 020 080
For information about frequently asked questions download the latest FAQs.
For any further information on the Coronavirus in Perth visit health.wa.gov.au.
Feature image: rph.health.wa.gov.au
More on SoPerth.com.au:
All the latest Perth news.