The long weekend is nearly here and so are double demerits.
Double demerits will start on Perth roads from Thursday until the clock ticks over on to Tuesday on the 23rd of April.
Perth Easter Double Demerits Times and Dates
Start: 12:01am Thursday 18 April
Finish: 11:59pm Monday 22nd April
What offences are considered under double demerits?
Double demerits are applicable to the following offences:
- Drink driving
- Drug driving
- Failing to wear a seatbelt and child restraint
- Running a red light
- Illegal use of a mobile phone while driving
- Illegal use of a laser jammer while driving
We hope that everyone drives safe and returns home after their Easter travels.
Watch: How to drive like a human in Perth
- How to drive in Perth: Tips on how to merge in Perth
- How to drive in Perth: Tips on how to use a roundabout in Perth