A Perth virtual gin tour is a gin-tastic afternoon of ISO Gin-joyment.
Perth has some incredible gin producers, and what better time is there than now to spend a Saturday afternoon exploring them from the safety of your couch with a gin in hand?
The same GINius that brought you Perth’s first gin distillery tours and some cracker gin walking tours (while we could still do things like go to bars) are going to stream a tour for Perth gin lovers live on Facebook.
The series – aptly named ISOLATION LIBATION TOURS kicks off on the 25th of April with a wine tour of Bickley Valley.
Enjoy this series of free Facebook live tours with Monique Boucher from Hidden DeTours every Saturday afternoon featuring awesome craft producers in Perth making delicious wine (more dates TBC) cider (16th of May) and more…
Tell me about the gin
Sip along on this Perth Virtual Gin Tour and meet distillers as they show us their craft on Saturday 2nd of May spanning the suburbs of Welshpool, Swan Valley and O’Connor, visiting 5 distilleries over 4 hours.
Each distillery showcase is approx. 20 minutes and will feature some of their scrumptious ranges of Perth gins.
If you would like to sip on a tasty local gin check out the list below explaining how you can purchase your gin and what times to tune in.
Just gin time
- Time – 1pm
- Featured gins – 1829, Six Seasons and a mystery gin!
- How to buy – online, cellar door pick up (restrictions apply) Mon to Sun 11am – 5pm or at various locations in Australia (including Dan Murphy’s)
- Time – 1.45pm
- Featured gins – TBC
- How to buy – online, cellar door pick up Fri, Sat & Sun 11am – 5pm, or at various liquor stores in Perth
- Time – 2.20pm
- Featured gins – Greed, Gluttony and Wrath
- How to buy – online with free delivery to Perth CBD (or send by Australian Post elsewhere)
- Time – 3.20pm
- Featured gins – Dry Gin and Karst Thai Gin
- How to buy – online with free nationwide delivery
- Time – 4.20pm
- Featured gins – Wandering Distillery Signature Gin, Naval Gazing (Navy Strength) and Wandering Star
- How to buy – online (linked above) with free delivery or at various liquor stores across Australia
Can’t make it?
Catch the Perth Virtual Gin Tour replay on the Hidden DeTours Facebook page.
Buy local when you can
We can’t imaGIN a better way to drink gin in our loungerooms while we learn about our amazing Perth gins and gin distillers! Plus it’s all supporting local businesses – we’d call that a gin-win.
Join the Facebook event here and tell your gin-loving mates!