Perth heatwave – five consecutive days over 35C.
It’s going to be a warm one over the next few days with forecasts predicting 5 consecutive days of +35C.
You are probably thinking this is Perth it’s like that every day in summer. Well, not since January 2014 has Perth forecasted to hit 35C or more for 5 consecutive days.
In other words – it’s going to be damn hot!
Perth 5 Day Forecast
To make things worse – storms are possible on Thursday and Friday, although not much rain is predicted to fall.
The heat is heat is really saving its hottest work until the weekend with max temperatures of 38C and 40C expected on Saturday and Sunday.
Keep cool Perth!
Want to keep cool during the Perth heatwave:
- Forget the beach: Perth’s Best Swimming Holes
- Treat Yourself: Perth’s Best Frozen Treats
- Top beaches: WA’s beaches voted some of the best in Australia
- Ice Cream Valley: Top ice cream spots in the Swan Valley
- Beer and Wine: 10 Reasons Why Sunset Wine & Brews Is The Place To Be This Summer