Whiskey, meat and seafood!
If a feast consisting of great whiskey with quality meat and seafood excites you, then this degustation will more than tickle your fancy.
This five-course, whiskey paired degustation inclusive of free-flowing beer and wine, will be championed by powerhouses Heyder & Shears Catering and Cheatmeats alongside Whipper Snapper Distillery and Feral Brewing Co. to complement the amazing feast.
The eats and drinks
Cheatmeats duo Cory and Leon have teamed up with Heyder & Shears Catering Executive Chef SteveWatson to create a seamless marriage of their favourite flavours of life. Sharing their expertise and passion, the boys have curated a five-course menu to pair perfectly with four of Whipper Snapper Whiskey’s & Feral Brewing Co. Dark Ale.
This immersive experience will take you on a culinary journey as Whipper Snapper guides you through the history of the distillery from World War II through to today’s success.
All the while Cheatmeats shares their story and how their passion has become their life as well as navigating you through the carefully curated menu with Heyder & Shears.
1st: Project Q: Quinoa Whiskey;
- Charcoal Grilled Skull Island Prawn on a Prawn Head & Tapioca Crisp, Smoked Avocado Puree & Puffed Quinoa
2nd: Crazy Uncle Barrel Aged Moonshine;
- Bacon 3 Ways
3rd: Upshot Whiskey;
- Smoked Glacier 51 Toothfish, Heyders Sardine Garum & Miso Broth, Foraged Sea Vegetables
4th: Cask Strength;
- Cheatmeats 8 Hour Slow Cooked Pulled Pork
- Cheatmeats 12 hour Slow Cooked Beef Brisket
- Mac & Cheese
- Blackened Chipotle Corn, Butter
- Grilled Corn Bread, Maple Butter
- Pear, Parmesan & Rocket Salad
- Artisan Breads, Beurre D’Isigny
5th: Smoked Porter Dark Ale
- Chocolate Brownie, Pork Crackle
Whiskey Degustation By Heyder & Shears and Cheatmeats Details
Cost: $85+ booking fee
When: Wednesday 3rd July and Thursday 4th of July
Time: From 7pm
Location: Whipper Snapper Distillery
For more information and to purchase tickets visit eventbrite.com.au
Top things to eat and drink in Perth