Red Hot Chili Peppers will tour Australia in 2023 with Post Malone
Could this be one of the biggest concert line ups of 2023?
Following the release of their album Unlimited Love, the ever popular Red Hot Chili Peppers have announced their return down under in 2023 – and Perth’s made the cut!
It’s hard to encapsulate just how big these guys are in the music world, but the fact that they’ve spent more time at the top of the US Alternative Charts than any other artist in history and have sold 100 million records or so in their time should be all you need to know.
They will be bringing their funk-rock to Optus Stadium on February 12th 2023 to close off the Australian leg of an on-going world tour, joined by another huge name in music – 26 year old rapper and singer Post Malone.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Australian tour dates
The first leg of the Aussie tour will kick off in Brisbane before winding up in Perth.
- Sunday 29 January – Lang Park, Brisbane
- Thursday 2 February – Accor Stadium, Sydney
- Tuesday 7 February – Marvel Stadium, Melbourne
- Sunday 12 February – Optus Stadium, Perth
There’s a few presales you can jump on to score tickets, or you can grab them when they go on sale to the general public on Monday July 11th
*All times in AWST. Up to 8 tickets per transaction
- Telstra Presale: 11am Wednesday 6 July. Find out more here
- Live Nation Presale: 12pm Friday 8 July. Register here
- My Ticketmaster Presale: 12pm Friday 8 July. Register here
- Optus Stadium Presale: 12pm Friday 8 July
- Foxtel Reserved Tickets: 1pm Monday 11 July
- General Public: 1pm Monday 11 July
Ticket prices start from $99.90
Feature Image: @chilipeppers
Never miss the latest Perth news on So Perth.