Qantas Perth to London on Sale
Right now, Qantas is offering Perth London direct flights on a massive discount.
The airline is currently selling Perth-London return seats for around $1378, with their limited “Fly Away” sale.
Qantas is also discounting a number of flights domestically, offering up to 30% reductions on seats for trips across Western Australia and to other state capitals.
The Perth London flight typically costs around $2,500 or more return.
The direct route between the UK and Australia has proven extraordinarily popular, lifting our local tourism industry and helping WA record significant growth in overseas travellers.
As part of the Qantas sale, you can also fly to Broome one way for $179 and Exmouth for $169.
There are a number of discounts on other domestic airfares to check out as well.
FAST FACTS – PERTH TO LONDON
- The 14,498km flight will take approximately 17 hours (slightly more or less depending on winds).
- When it launches, is expected to be the third-longest passenger flight in the world. Longest flight on the Qantas network, followed by our non-stop A380 Sydney-Dallas service (13,730km).
- Will be the longest Boeing Dreamliner flight in the world.
- The first regular passenger service from Australia to Europe adds to Qantas’ list of flying firsts, including:
- First passenger jet services across the Pacific in 1959 with a B707.
- First (and only) non-stop passenger flight from London to Sydney in 1989 with a B747-400.
- First to operate the world’s largest passenger aircraft (A380) on the world’s longest route (Sydney-Dallas) in 2014.
- Perth was also used as a stopover on flights to London between the 1940s and 1960s.
- In 2015, Qantas operated a one-off B747-400 charter flight from Perth to Istanbul to take Australians to the Centenary of Anzac at Gallipoli – the last time the national carrier flew from Australia to Europe non-stop.