Subiaco Pop-up Square to run for 6 weeks.
An exciting pop-up community space is coming to Subiaco this autumn to help support local businesses, increase vibrancy, and create somewhere for people to relax and connect.
For just over six weeks, the corner of Rokeby Road and Churchill Avenue will be transformed into a vibrant, community piazza.
Pop-in anytime, explore the space, connect with friends and join in one of the many activities programmed, including:
- Acoustic music sessions – Uncover incredible local musicians during select lunchtime and afternoon music sessions.
- Family mini golf – Tee-up with family and friends at our pop-up mini golf.
- Light projections – Be mesmerised by our dancing display of lights projected on the stunning heritage building on Churchill Avenue.
- Garden workshops – Join us for an afternoon of herb and floral gardening, providing a sanctuary for worker (and honey) bees within the City.
- Community art project – You’re invited to decorate, paint and leave your mark on our pop-up canvas bringing a pop of colour and vibrancy to the town centre.
- Health and fitness – Spin classes, yoga, Pilates and healthy smoothies, join in a range of activities centred around health and wellbeing.
- Creative workshops – Let your creativity soar with a range of crafty activities, from flower-crown making to painting ceramic workshops.
Subiaco Pop-up Square is being delivered by the City in partnership with RAC, through its Reconnect WA initiative, which aims to create vibrant streets and public spaces for Western Australians to interact and connect.
Subiaco Pop-up Square will be open from Thursday 25 March to Sunday 9 May.
For more information and updates on the full program of events visit subiaco.wa.gov.au.
Never miss a thing with the latest Perth events on SoPerth.com.au.