The Quay returns for another Fremantle summer.
For a third-year punters can take in the sights of the Swan River from the Fremantle Port as The Dock pop-up bar returns from Friday 13 December to Wednesday 1 January.
Always encouraging an all-inclusive atmosphere for families, friends and even the four legged fur babies, guests can bask in live entertainment throughout the day and DJs as the sun sets into the night.
To make sure you keep cool over summer, the team behind the venue has upped the ante and come up with their largest beverage offering to date.
Say cheers to over the 16 draught taps from the likes of Gage Roads Brewing Co, Feral Brewing Co, South Fremantle Brewing, Otherside Brewing Co, Matso’s Beer, Swan Draught and Hello Sunshine Cider.
For the wine connoisseurs a brand new minimal intervention natural wine list courtesy of Si Vintners will be available. 12 different house wines will also be poured by the glass and bottle from Zilzie, Happs, The Lake House, Byron and Harold and Le Contesse.
If frothies and wine aren’t your thing The Dock also offers all your favourite spirits and cocktails from The Westwinds Gin, Sailor Jerry and Finlandia Vodka, not forgetting the range of Summer spritz variations to keep you hydrated in the warm summer weather.
As for the eats? Freo-based culinary maestros from EAT NO EVIL are setting up shop to cure those hunger pangs with a diverse coastal-inspired street food menu for all palettes and dietary requirements.
Sunset special Ceviche platters will rotate daily as well as taco and wing selections to graze over.
Also related: Where to Eat in Fremantle
So much room for activities
New Year’s Eve
This season will see Fremantle’s biggest FREE New Year’s Eve party return to the wharf to see in the New Year, with live music from 3pm and DJs to keep you moving through the evening.
For the families, The Dock will be offering a Kids Day on Monday 23 December from 3pm to 6pm, complete with an Ice Cream Cart, Face Painting and Silent Disco.
Full List Key Events
Key Event Dates Fri Dec 13th – 3pm till Midnight Sat Dec 14th – 3pm till Midnight Sun Dec 15th – 3pm till late
- Mon Dec 16th to Thur Dec 19th – closed
- Fri Dec 20th – 3pm till Midnight
- Sat Dec 21st – 3pm till Midnight
- Sun Dec 22nd – 3pm till late
- Mon Dec 23rd – 3pm till late FAMILY DAY
- Tue Dec 24th – 3pm till late SPECIAL XMAS EVE EVENT
- Wed 25th Dec – closed
- Thur Dec 26th – 3pm till late SPECIAL BOXING DAY EVENT
- Fri Dec 27th – 3pm till late
- Sat Dec 28th – 3pm till Midnight
- Sun Dec 29th – 3pm till Midnight
- Mon Dec 30th – 3pm till 1am
- Tue Dec 31st – 3pm till 1am SPECIAL NYE EVENT
- Wed Jan 1st – 3pm till midnight SPECIAL NYD CLOSING EVENT
The Dock Wharf Bar Details
- When: Friday 13 December 2019 – 1 Jan 2020
- Where: B-Shed, Victoria Quay, Fremantle
- Cost: Entry is FREE, all day every day
For more information about The Dock Wharf Bar, please visit thedockwharfbar.com