Spot the whale shark around Perth and win a trip to Ningaloo
Getting up close and personal with a whale shark is a well-known bucket list experience you need to tick off your list- and here’s your chance.
Australia’s Coral Coast is setting up the ultimate scavenger hunt around Perth, plastering whale shark posters here and there that hold the chance to win a trip for two to Ningaloo.
What You’ll Win
You and a friend will receive:
- Return flights from Perth to Exmouth
- 2 nights in 4+ star accommodation
- Airport transfers
- A day out on a whale shark tour
I’m In- How Do I Win?
Your task is easy- spot the whale shark. Not so easy- there’s a new location to find every week.
Keep your eyes peeled on the walls and buildings around Perth or follow the weekly hints on TikTok and scan the QR code once you’ve found one to enter the draw.
Simple right? Here’s a step-by-step to follow:
- Be following @australiascoralcoast on TikTok
- Watch the most recent video for clues on the location of the posters
- Find the poster, and scan the QR code
- Enter your details via the QR code landing page
You’ll get one entry per each new location, per person.
The ultimate bucket list prize will be drawn upon the close of the competition on the 17th of April.
Don’t miss any of the latest Perth news with So Perth.