One of Perth’s favourite roving foodie experiences – William Street Long Lunch returns over 5 weekends.
Sauma, Bivouac, No Mafia, La Cholita and Shadow Wine Bar are joining forces to give you five courses with drinks to match!
The lunch series is one of Northbridge’s most popular events, giving restaurant-goers a taste of what William Street’s most loved venues are dishing up.
Here’s what you’ll get for $75
- Bombay Garden
- House cured salmon, roast cauli, potatoes, chickpea, riata, pickle
- Apple spiced shrub w gin
- Date glazed carrot & kale salad, herbini, pickled pumpkin
- Vino Rosso
- Housemade gnocchi, tomato sugo, buffalo mozzarella, cavolo nero
- Sangría Roja or Mexican Lager
- Slow cooked pork, pineapple, onion taco
- Mac. by Brookies, macadamia & wattleseed liqueur
- Preserved rhubarb, cardamom cream, macadamia praline,
William Street Long Lunch Details
The William Street Long Lunch begins anytime between 11:30am – 3:00pm at Sauma. No bookings required, patrons can just stroll in and go at their own pace. 5 courses, 5 venues, $75pp.
Run across five Saturdays: 21 Sept, 28 Sept, 5 Oct, 12 Oct, 19 Oct
Let your friends know via the Facebook event: facebook.com/events/536331673770188