Island Brewhouse opens at Elizabeth Quay.
If there is one thing we like in Perth recently it is craft beer and more importantly, opening breweries.
Now added to the list is Island Brewhouse situated at Elizabeth Quay.
With 4 different eateries and drinkeries to choose from, plus an outdoor music stage with regular performances.
If you visit with the kids there is a pirate playground for the littlies, and a ping pong and games area (coming soon), you’ll always find something fun happening on ‘The Island’ at Elizabeth Quay.
Island Brewhouse Beer Menu
Island Brewhouse Beers On Tap
- Little Island Pale Ale – $11.5 | Hoppy, Fruity, & Rich in flavour
- Craggy Brown Ale – $11 | Caramel, malt, & biscuit aromas
- Hummerston Pilsner – $11 | Bohemian style, crisp & refreshing
- Blonde Betty Belgian – $11.5 | Belgian style blonde, complex with hints of fruit
- Foolhardy Dark Lager – $10 | Malty, hoppy yet well balanced
- Peg Leg Pale Lager – $10 | Sessionable, hopped & hints of citrus
Guest Beers On Tap
- Gage Roads “Little Dove” Pale Ale – $12
- Gage Roads “Single Fin” Summer Ale – $11
- Tiger Lager – $11
- Black Brewing Apple Cider – $10
View full Island Brewhouse food and drink menus at islandbrewhouse.com.au.