WA’s first 3-day gin tour to the South West.
After months of planning and research (hard job) into the best South West distillery experiences, producers, accommodation and food venues, Hidden deTours have announced an amazing 3-day gin tour to Margaret River for the ultimate ‘Gin Holiday’.
From the same team that bought you the one day Gin Distillery Tour and the most popular Perth Gin Walking Tour – it seems they have a love for Gin that can now only be matched by creating a gin getaway holiday with a two-night stay in Margaret River.
All you need to do is round up your mates and book your tickets before they sell out, and Hidden deTours will take care of the rest.
Gin Getaway – What to expect
Gin Getaway (Departs Perth Fri 8.30am – Returns Sun Approx 4.30pm)
Three days of touring and gin experiences including:
- 2 x nights accommodation at Stay Margaret River
- 2 x breakfast
- 2 x winery/distillery lunches
- A variety of local guided gin tastings in six distilleries
- Gin, wine, vodka, rum, and mead tastings
- Honey, olive oil, cheese and chocolate tastings
- Hidden behind the scenes distillery experiences
- Comfy air-conditioned 25 seater bus
- Interesting commentary and fun facts from a gin-loving WA local
- Cool tunes and heaps of laughs
Where you will explore
Collie, Margaret River, Wilyabrup, Eagle Bay and Bunbury. (Accommodation is in Margaret River)
First tour date
Friday 16th – Sunday 18th October, 2020
New dates coming soon:
- Fri 13 Nov – Sun 15 Nov 2020 – TBC
- Fri 4 Dec – Sun 6 Dec 2020 – TBC
- Fri 19 Feb – Sun 21 Feb 2021 – TBC
- Fri 19 Mar – Sun 21 Mar 2021 – TBC
- Fri 30 Apr – Sun 2 May 2021 – TBC
- Fri 21 May – Sun 23 May 2021 – TBC
Double/Twin share $880pp (min. booking of 2) or Single (own room) $1100pp.
Do you need an excuse? Bookings open to the public on Sunday 13th September so don’t think about it too long or you’ll miss out.
Full information an to buy tickets visit hiddendetours.com.au
Never miss a bite or sip with latest Perth eats and drinks news.
Continue reading: Perth’s best small bars.