Subiaco is a bit wet today.
Earlier today we reported a Perth weather warning with heavy rainfall and damaging winds expected to hit today.
And hit they did!
Crazy video footage shared by friend of So Perth, David Gardiner shows that it’s a wee bit wet in Perth today.
Cruising down the main street the video show just how high the water has risen in parts of Subiaco as water hits up against storefront doors and windows.
Maybe allowing boats down the main drag of Subiaco will help bring the area back to life?
Luckily for Perth, the weather for the weekend is looking far more promising with only 2 to 4mm of rain expected.
Perth weather 7-day forecast
- Friday 9/7: Showers. Possible storm – Max 19
- Saturday 10/7: A few showers clearing – Min 8, Max 18
- Sunday 11/7: Mostly sunny – Min 6, Max 19
- Monday 12/7: Showers and possible storm – Min 10, Max 20
- Tuesday 13/7: Showers – Min 12, Max 19
- Wednesday 14/7: Showers – Min 11, Max 18
- Thirsday 15/7: Showers easing – Min 9, Max 17
More Perth news on SoPerth.com.au.